Tuesday, July 10, 2007

T.i.r.e.d.

Yup.

The title says it all. After all, I haven't fully recovered yet from the Siemens run on Sunday. Did a slow jog around my area just now.I must admit it felt good to exercise. I want to exercise. I hope to improve on my time of 1 hour 20 mins in the 10km Subang run.

It may sound difficult to some, but with God all things are possible.

Philippians 4:13 says 'I can do everything through Him who gives me strength'.

I used to sometimes wonder where does the 'strength' come from. I now know that it only comes from Jesus through His providence. He gave me the strength needed to complete the 10km on Sunday. Without Him I would have probably have dropped dead after 1 or 2 km.

He is always true to His word.

Thanks to all my friends too....all those who ran with me. Siew Kwan, Clara, Wai Nyan, Wai Peng, James, Philip, Jeannie, Yee Mun, Debbie, Yee San and Jon.Thanks for all the companionship and encouragement, even though I was running alone most of the time on Sunday.

:)))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home