Monday, June 18, 2007

A little more

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I was in Singapore last week.

I was there to visit my sick cousin-in-law in Woodlands.He is married to my cousin and was diagnosed with a brain tumor just after Chinese New Year.He works for the Republic of Singapore Navy.The doctors say that they cannot operate due to the tumor's dangerous position, which is right on top of the spinal cord.If they do he will be paralyzed from neck down.

But one thing that disgusted me is the way his own family has treated him.His mother is forcing him to sell his car and his house so that they can hire a maid to take care of him (the mother wants him to move back to her house).If he didn't do so, the family will not take care of him.

How can a mother treat her own dying son like this??What kind of mother is that??

He refused to sell the house because my cousin would have no place to stay if he died.And they needed the car just in case of an emergency.

As a result of his decision, his own family dumped him just like that.Just like that!!

My God.

He is currently in ICU at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. He injured himself while trying to turn on the TV in his home last Friday evening.

Pls pray for Him.He hasn't known who Jesus is yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home