Thursday, June 14, 2007

Singapore

I just came back from my Singapore trip today.

Man....I was impressed with the changes that the Singaporeans did to their country since the last time I went there.

Singaporeans are the masters of the planners.Some of the MRT Stations that I passed while travelling on the MRT won't open for another 7 years.Very good planning isn't it(not like Malaysia)??

Some of the things I did while doing my sightseeing there:
1) Bought an Ipod (at a very cheap price too....compared to KL)
2) Visited Orchard Road
3) Had dinner with my relatives
4) Visited the Singapore Science Centre
AND
5) Spent one whole day praying and talking to God in Jurong East

Yea...I took the MRT from Boon Keng station to Jurong East (which took more than one hour) to do just that.Ps. Edmund Chan's challenge.Fulfilled it.It was really refreshing time spent with Him.And I want to do it again.:)

Me @ Singapore Science Centre















On the MRT















City Hall MRT Station






























I enjoyed my trip. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home