Sunday, July 01, 2007

I love plating futsal.

Yeah,I played futsal with the fellowsheep lifetime on Friday.

Siew Kwan, you don't have to feel so guilty for conceding the two penalties..haha...that's part and process of the game..=)

Actually my main sports is football.It's similar to futsal but the rules are different.

I like to play in defence.Because I just kick the ball to my teammates when the ball comes to me. But Clara is the woman of the hour.

Was in Wipes house yesterday. I played Boggle with Pei Ling, Yee San,May, Wai Lim,Wai Yan and Debbie but lost badly...haha...my first time.But I got the hang of it and did better as the game went on. I spotted the word Visor and nobody else did.Then I watched the fellowsheep people play Risk, since I did not know the rules of the game.But I enjoyed the game.Hopefully I can get to play it next time.

I got home at 3 am. Was stopped by a police officer near Mont Kiara on the way home (since I was driving alone), but thank God the officer just asked me where I came from. I told him I was going home from Wipes house, then he let me off with a smile. =)

Okies I am going to go for a jog now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home