Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Women as sex objects??

I don't think so.

A reference to an article I read in the newspaper. Two Barisan Nasional MPs making totally unacceptable remarks against women in the House of Representatives (happened some time ago, just didn't have the time to write about it).

I read another article from a friend's blog here, also regarding women.

Well, I respectfully disagree. I simply cannot imagine why women are depicted as sex objects in both cases. The two idiots in the Malaysian Parliament made a joke about a fellow MP's menstrual cycle during a heated debate on the leaking roof in Parliament House.Just because she happens to be from the Opposition. Shame on BN.

How about women as dolls??I don't think so as well.God created both men and women to be equal.He didn't create Eve to be secondary to Adam.

I simply can't foresee why some people choose to look down on women. To me, they're just wonderful people.

I must say I have got the utmost respect for you all (women).=)

Ps: I am sorry if I have offended anybody in this post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christian Girl in Harrods said...

Yes, brother! Thanks for standing up for us,women!U deserve the utmost respect as well! :)

5:20 pm  
Blogger Vincent said...

Siew Kwan,

You're most welcome!

11:26 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home