Thursday, March 06, 2008

Vote, Malaysians!

Enough of these

Electioneering, gerrymandering, selfishness, insults, irresponsible-ness, laziness

More!!

Loving Jesus, righteousness of governments, checks and balances, Malaysia to be more confident - taking its rightful place in this world, secure in God's presence and love.

So Malaysia's 12th General Election will be held on this Saturday, and I shall be casting my vote for the first time as a voter. More importantly, as a citizen who loves Malaysia, vote for the future that Jesus has in store for this country.

Because of one reason:

Vote for change

Why vote for change??

The need for the younger generation to rise up for change. The need to have a stronger and better Malaysia than it was before.The need for more accountability to God.

I'm finished with all the unfulfilled promises. I'm finished with all the racism and insults in this country. I'm finished with the start-work-just-before-the-election-to-gain-votes attitude. Because I do not like to see people spending RM1.5 billion to hang up flags and posters everywhere.Because the money can be better spent for the future of the country. Because I want to save paper and the environment. Because I want this country to get the best for the future. Because I don't like wasting taxpayers money on unnecessary things. Because I want equality for all.

Because I want to see Malaysia change for the better.

And because, I really do love this country!!!

Malaysians, vote for change for the future of Malaysia!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home