Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sorry for the no update lately.

The main reason for this is that I had to reformat my computer due to several errors in the system.

I have had a great start to the year 2007! I thank God for it=)..

I have just got a car.Not just any car,it's a Honda City.I use it to go to church and work. Sorry I do not have any pictures for now.I'll post them up when I have them.

However, I have had to send it in to the Honda service centre in Jalan Ipoh for repairs and maintenance on Wednesday. My brake piston jammed and I have no idea how did that happen. For those who do not know what it is, it is an essential part of a car's braking system. The car's brake system will fail if it is not working properly.The Honda service foreman had to change the parts and it cost me a hefty RM727.27 for the repairs.Sigh.....

I went for Lifetime meeting on Friday at Wai Peng's house. We were required to share a bible verse about what convicts us about our conversion in Christ. I didn't have a particular verse but rather a collection of verses from the book of James.

James 5:14-19

I have to go now.I have more stuff to write about and I will update this post later.=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home